Social Media Moderator APPLY NOW
Who We Are:
We help individuals and organizations strengthen relationships!
This is done by providing research-based gifts and giveaways.
Who We Are: GiftAFeeling is a globally recognized thought leader and the #1 leading R&D company in the gifting and giveaway domain around the world. GiftAFeeling's Shared Secrets Lab is the only research lab in the world that educates people, both individuals and organizations, on gift-giving based on research done on human psychology.
What It Is:
We are looking for a Social Media Moderator that combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate the requirements and ideas effectively.
- Knowledge of tools like Facebook Business Manager, Trello, Slack, Canva, and MS suite.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Work for a modern age North American startup in a wholesome and easy going agile environment.
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments for exploration
- Mentorship and trainings from Industry leading experts and Guru's
- Secure good references, opportunities to build professional network, and recommendations (recommendation and appreciation letters)
- Potential transition to a permanent, full time job.
- Lucrative incentives based on the performance.
- Independence to explore different segments and openness to new innovate ideas. Potential patent help will be provided if required.
2021-06-30|||Toronto (however this position is fully remote)|||Global Communications||||||YASd5qHTphTLc6ZK|||INTERN|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false