Social Media Moderator APPLY NOW
Who We Are:
GiftAFeeling is a startup based in primarily in Toronto, Canada. However, its major customer base and audience is not limited to Canada, but covers a major part of USA. As the name suggests, GiftAFeeling is an e-commerce store, specialized in producing and selling personalized gifts.
What It Is:
We are looking for a Social Media Moderator that combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns.
What You Will Do:
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provide training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- Research and monitor activity of company competitors
- Create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Ability to learn quickly and communicate the requirements and ideas effectively.
- Knowledge of tools like Facebook Business Manager, Trello, Slack, Canva, and MS suite.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- Work for a modern age North American startup in a wholesome and easy going agile environment.
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments for exploration
- Mentorship and trainings from Industry leading experts and Guru's
- Secure good references, opportunities to build professional network, and recommendations (recommendation and appreciation letters)
- Potential transition to a permanent, full time job.
- Lucrative incentives based on the performance.
- Independence to explore different segments and openness to new innovate ideas. Potential patent help will be provided if required.
2021-06-30|||Toronto (however this position is fully remote)|||Global Communications||||||YASd5qHTphTLc6ZK|||INTERN|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false