Top 5 FAQs
How to order
How to order
You can place an order in three different ways:
1) Using our customization tool: This easy-to-use and 100% customized tool is available on most of our product pages and will provide you the best prices based on your selections. The price varies upon the product quantity, product color, number of imprint colors, and the timeline of delivery/pickup.
2) Using the "Get Custom Quote" form: This option is available on all the product pages and you can simply fill the form to request quote, virtual proofs, or ask any questions to our sales account managers who will be replying to your queries over email. Once everything is discussed and you are ready to go ahead, you can request an invoice from our sales along with the virtual proofs.
3) Over email: Simply send us an email at email@example.com with all your requirements and our sales account managers will reply to your queries right away. Once everything is discussed and you are ready to go ahead, you can request an invoice from our sales along with the virtual proofs.
4) Over chat: You can also chat to our sales account managers using the chat widget available on the bottom right of the website on all pages. Again, you can ask all your questions and discuss all the concerns, and once everything is discussed and you are ready to go ahead, you can request an invoice from our sales along with the virtual proofs.
5) Over phone: You can call us at +1 (888) 994-4438 (sales extension #2) and one of our sales account managers will be able to assist you with your order right away.
Once you place your order, you'll immediately receive an e-mail confirmation with your order number and a link to your customized product (virtual proof). If you have another artwork you'd like us to use or work from to create new art, simply reply to this e-mail and attach your art. Shortly thereafter (during business hours), you'll receive an email from the Customer Care representative who will be taking personal care of your order. This promotional products expert will fully review your order, make suggestions, confirm dates and review your artwork. (remember, all of your artwork for an order is FREE. We don't charge for art design and prep!).
Remember, nothing goes into production without your approval!
What if I receive more or less than I ordered?
Typically in our industry you are charged for any 'overruns' – we don't! We charge you only for what you ordered. It has never been the case that we have delivered less products from what you ordered. There may be chances where we gift you more! ◡̈
Can I cancel or change my order?
You can cancel at any time prior to the order going into production. Once items have been imprinted with your logo, we can no longer accept a cancellation. If you need to change your order for any reason, please contact your Customer Care Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org (you'll get an e-mail from them shortly after you place your order!) and they'll be happy to assist you.
What are set up charges?
None of our items have any 'set-up' charges (screen charges, die charges, etc.). So, there are no hidden charges, what you see on our website or what you are quoted by our sales team is what you pay for the order!
Will I see a proof before my order goes into production?
Yes! Unless it is an exact reorder, you always see an 'e-proof' of your item which must be approved by you before we proceed!
Do you charge sales tax?
GiftAFeeling Inc. currently collects sales tax on orders shipped within Canada as well as all states in USA that impose a sales tax, as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. If your organization is exempt in any of the states or jurisdictions where we collect sales tax, please supply your Customer Care Representative at email@example.com with the appropriate tax exemption or resale certificate. For more information, please consult the website of the relevant tax agency.
Can I see a sample?
Yes! We're happy to send you a sample of an item(s) you're considering. We send the samples free of charge and in most cases they are yours to keep. Occasionally (for expensive items) we may ask you to return the item so we can keep our prices to you low. Our sample service is intended to help those who are seriously considering an item or are looking for ideas. We reserve the right to refuse to send samples at our discretion (although we don't usually find the need to!).
Can I order in quantities smaller or larger than those shown?
Most of our products come with no minimum order quantity (MOQ) requirements so you can order anywhere between 1 - 1M products!
However, some of the products are the required minimum, although we encourage you to call +1 (888) 994-4438 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if your requirements mean you need fewer items so we can offer assistance if possible. If you need to order more than the quantities shown please call or email us as additional discounts are available. Remember, you can use our customization tool or the price break table available on most product pages to order 'in-between' quantities – so you can order exactly how many you need and save money too!
Use of Trademarks
If we use artwork you have supplied to imprint your product, you are warranting that you have unrestricted right and authority to use and distribute that artwork.
Do you have licenses to print my College or University logo?
In many cases, yes. We work with all of the major licensing organizations and are licensed to reproduce many, many college and university logos for internal use. If you’re curious as to whether your school is on the list, please call us at 888-994-4438 to talk with our Education Team. You can also email us at email@example.com.
What kind of artwork can I send? And, what if I don't have artwork?
Don't worry. Send us what you have. Our professional art team (the largest in the industry!) will work with what you have to create exactly what you need – FREE. Don't have art? Just tell your Customer Care Rep what you're thinking of, and we’ll create it for you – FREE. Nearly every other promotional products company we know of charges for these services in some way – not us – it's a tremendous value!
Do you keep my art on file?
Yes! We keep your artwork on file to make reordering and using your art on other products simple and easy! If you would like us to delete your artwork, simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do I send my artwork?
If placing an order using our customization tool, you can simply upload the artwork and see the virtual proof before placing the order. However, if you are placing the order over the phone, email, or chat, simply reply and attach it to your e-mail (email@example.com) and we'll take it from there. You can also e-mail it directly to your Customer Care Representative (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Can I specify a PMS color for my imprint?
Yes! Keep in mind, however, that in some cases there is an additional charge for this service in order to get the specialized ink if an exact match is required. There are also a few products where, due to the limitations of the imprinting process, exact PMS matching isn't possible. Your Customer Care Representative (email@example.com) will help you with this. If you don't require an exact match, but would like us to be 'as close as possible' – we're happy to help. Just let us know which colors we should be working towards in the 'additional comments' section in the order process, or just let your representative know (you'll get an e-mail from them shortly after you place your order!).
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
How fast will I get my order?
Our usual production times are 3-5 business days, but we also offer same day, 24 hours, next day, and rush production options. This is the number of business days it takes to print your item after you've approved your artwork and made the payment. The number of days for delivery depends on the shipping method you choose. As part of the online order process we show you the shipping charges for ground, 2-day and next day shipment. If you need an item faster than the production time shown or if you have any questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we love a challenge and would be happy to help!
Can I split my order and ship to multiple locations?
Sure! Just let your Customer Care Representative know at email@example.com (you'll get an e-mail from them shortly after you place your order!) and they'll be happy to assist.
Can I ship internationally?
In most cases, yes. It's best to work with our Customer Care team (firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (888) 994-4438 on this as each case is a bit different. Please contact us!
Can I ship on my own shipping account?
Yes. Just let your Customer Care Representative know (you'll get an e-mail from them shortly after you place your order!) and they'll be happy to help.
Terms & Conditions
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide accurate shipping information. If an incorrect address is provided and the package is returned to us, the customer may be responsible for additional shipping charges.
- Please note that unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions or logistical issues may cause delays.
- Our delivery partners will attempt to deliver the package to the provided address. If no one is available to receive the package, they may attempt redelivery or leave a delivery notification for further instructions.
- In the rare event of non-delivery, please contact our customer support team within 1 business day of the estimated delivery date, and we will investigate the issue promptly.
- For international orders, customs duties, taxes, and import fees may apply. These charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the product or shipping costs.
- If your package arrives damaged or is lost during transit, please contact our customer support team immediately. We will work with the shipping carrier to resolve the issue and facilitate a replacement or refund if necessary.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under these terms and conditions due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of nature, government restrictions, or labour disputes.
Returns and Refunds
Returns and Refunds
Please click here to see the very easy human-readable Refund & Return policies. :)
If the above link doesn't work, please paste https://www.giftafeeling.com/blogs/news/our-services#refund-and-return-section on a new browser's tab.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept checks and all major credit cards. If you would like to setup net terms like Net30, Net45, etc,. please email us at email@example.com and we will send you the credit application form. Please allow extra time for this credit checking process. Your order can't go into production until your account has been opened. Our terms are usually net 30 days. We also offer open account for most government and educational institutions. International customers can pay via wire transfers, PayPal, etc,. - please call for all available payment options.
When do you charge my credit card? Do you require pre-payment?
For most orders, a pre-payment is required unless the order is more than $10,000. In that case, our account managers will work you to find the best payment agreement.
What can we help you with?
Book a meeting
Want to meet us over Zoom and discuss your project? Simply book a timeslot!
Leverage our #1 global R&D lab to get help in picking research-based products that will boost your ROI
Aftersales & returns
If you need assistance with refunds, returning a product, or after-sales care.
Shipping & delivery
For help tracking your order or arranging pickup from one of our locations.