Journalism Intern APPLY NOW
About the position
We are seeking a Journalism Intern to join our team for summer 2022. The Journalism Intern will write, edit, and shoot photos and videos for different publications. The Journalism Intern will also provide research, fact checking, and copy editing support.
This position reports to the PR Manager and is expected to work remotely 20-40 hours per week.
The successful candidate will be a journalism student or recent graduate who can effectively meet deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team. We are looking for someone who can come up with creative story ideas, find great sources and put together compelling articles. Photo and video skills are considered assets for this role.
Editorial Intern Responsibilities
- Pitch, write and edit magazine articles for different publications.
- Pitch, write and edit articles for publications.
- Shoot and edit photos and videos
- Provide research and fact checking support
- Provide copy editing support
- Currently pursuing a degree or diploma in journalism or a recent J-School Graduate
- Experience writing for magazines, newspapers or online publications
- Experience shooting editorial photography
- Experience shooting and editing video is considered an asset
- Graphic design experience is considered an asset
- This is a fully remote position. The editorial intern is expected to work for a minimum of 20 hours each week.
About GiftAFeeling Inc.
GiftAFeeling is a globally recognized thought leader and the #1 leading R&D company in the gifting and giveaway domain around the world. It's Shared Secrets Lab is the only research lab in the world that educates people, both individuals and organizations, on gift-giving based on research done on human psychology. Learn more about us here.
Job Type: Internship / Co-op
Contract length: 4 months
Expected start date: 2022-05-02