Content Writer APPLY NOW
Who We Are
GiftAFeeling is a startup based in primarily in Toronto, Canada. However, its major customer base and audience is not limited to Canada, but covers a major part of USA. As the name suggests, GiftAFeeling is an e-commerce store, specialized in producing and selling personalized gifts.
What It Is
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Global Communications team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, product description, guides and marketing copy.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on product-descriptions, industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
What You Will Do
- Write winning blogs/articles.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Good to have prior work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of articles
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with SEO (Finding keywords)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Get certificates, reference letter, and an experience letter along with getting credits for your work.
- Work for a modern age North American startup in a wholesome and easy going agile environment.
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments for exploration
- Mentorship and trainings from Industry leading experts and Guru's
- Secure good references, opportunities to build professional network, and recommendations (recommendation and appreciation letters)
- Potential transition to a permanent, full time job.
- Lucrative incentives based on the performance.
- Independence to explore different segments and openness to new innovate ideas. Potential patent help will be provided if required.
2021-07-15|||Toronto |||Global Communications||||||volGXnaaTZEpL7X5|||VOLUNTEER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false