Public Relations (PR) Associate APPLY NOW
Who We Are
GiftAFeeling is a startup based in primarily in Toronto, Canada. However, its major customer base and audience is not limited to Canada, but covers a major part of USA. As the name suggests, GiftAFeeling is an e-commerce store, specialized in producing and selling personalized gifts.
We are looking for a Public Relations (PR) Associate to organize and oversee PR activities and ensure effective communication with stakeholders, media and the public.
As a PR Officer, you should be an organized and cool-tempered professional who is able to handle a crisis. We expect you to have a creative mind and excellent communication skills. If you are also confident in your public speaking and project management abilities, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to cultivate a positive company image.
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Post on company's social media platform and report engagement/results.
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- New graduate or fresher who graduated in 2020/2021.
- Knowledge of managing media relations (online, broadcast and print)
- Background in researching, writing and editing publications
- Proficient in MS Office and social media
- Familiarity with project management software and video/photo editing is a plus
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Work for a modern age North American startup in a wholesome and easy going agile environment.
- Access to a variety of tasks and departments for exploration
- Mentorship and trainings from Industry leading experts and Guru's
- Secure good references, opportunities to build professional network, and recommendations (recommendation and appreciation letters)
- Potential transition to a permanent, full time job.
- Lucrative incentives based on the performance.
- Independence to explore different segments and openness to new innovate ideas. Potential patent help will be provided if required.
2021-07-31|||Toronto (however this position is fully remote)|||Global Communications||||||lbQ.8jhvq5gSKb~C|||OTHER|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false